Saturday, December 10, 2005

Oh yeah.

Forgot by the way, to mention I am back working at Radioshack for the time being. Last weekend they called me and told me one of the people there just stopped showing up, and wondered if I would come back to help out. I was getting pretty bored from not working, plus since they are all good people, I missed working with them too. I decided to go back, at least temporarily, to help until about a week after new years or so... and I might decide to stay on for awhile after that, I haven't made up my mind yet. The nice thing is that if I do decide to leave this time, I will actually put in my 2 weeks notice, and be rehireable if I want to work there again. It all works out, and I am actually enjoying being back too, so everything seems to be going decently.

No comments: