Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I gots tagged, yo.

Well I was reading Erin's blog... and she had a little thing about listing favorite songs and posted hers, at the end "tagging" me and a few others... so I feel obligated to list mine... plus I am bored so it works out. Here are the instructions she had listed... apparently from a livejournal thing: "List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LJ along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

1. Kirari Seera Doriimu - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon theme song.
2. November Rain - Guns n' Roses
3. I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
4. Walk Through The Fire - Buffy The Vampire cast
5. In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3 - Coheed & Cambria
6. Tragic Kingdom - No Doubt
7. You Learn - Alanis Morissette

Now I realize my music taste is insane, I am alone in alot of my tastes, and 7 songs don't even begin to show it... but I don't care. I like what I like, so nyah. As for the "tagging" 7 other people... Kade, Amanda, Scott's would definitely be interesting, Jeremiah... uh... dunno who else. I assume Ian has been "tagged" by Puma Rumor, but if not... him too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel spiffy. When I saw Erin had tagged you I figured that given what has been going on lately that 2, 3, 6, and 7 would be on your list if you had one. The I was like, no, he won't have 3 he is straight. Then I figured that something Sailor Moon would pop up on the list...which of course made me rethink 3 being on the list again. :)

--talam

Anonymous said...

What a fun list! And so much more specific than mine ("Jingle Bells" is specific but still rather vague) and more interesting. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and that was me. Erando. That anonymous after Talam. Hehe ^_^

Saegiru said...

Hey, Sarah McLachlan rules. She has a great voice, don't even pretend you don't know.

Anonymous said...

I know, but people question my sexuality all the time for things just like that.

--talam

Saegiru said...

True true. On another note, me choosing which songs I did... unless I chose subconsciously has nothing to do with why I chose them... they are general all time favorites of mine.