Saturday, December 10, 2005

New Look.

Okay, I got bored and decided to change the look of the blog today... been thinking about it for awhile, and kinda like this new one. I am extremely lazy though, because I choose the template ones they have available, rather than doing the work of figuring out the HTML to do one myself... but oh well. ^_^

On a second note, having my blog as my homepage got Jeremiah reading it, and I got him registered on here, so he now has a blog. The link to it is over on the right side in my links section, so everyone needs to go over there and leave comments for him so he will continue blogging.

On a third note, bought a new camera today, a nice 4 megapixel Fuji FinePix S3100. I have only had a cheapo 3MP kodak with no optical zoom up to this point, and I believe I lost that one on the move from Loogootee anyway. This new one has 6x optical, and was originally $350, but it was on insane clearance at Radioshack for just $90. Naturally I bought it, and got my discount, and for some reason it gave me an extra $30 RS gift card too, so basically I paid $60 for a $350 camera. I plan on taking some good pics and posting them on here... I just need to find stuff to take pictures of now... ^_^

3 comments:

Kozzuth said...

Buy me one! :-)

Saegiru said...

I will see if I can... there might be one left, not for sure though, the other associate might buy it. :(

Anonymous said...

I like the new look, even if it is just a stolen template. And I am jealous about the camera, I just have a little 1mp fuji. :(