Friday, December 02, 2005

Now YOU know how it feels.

Okay, went to see "Just Friends" tonight, and I have to say... that movie was hilarious. Sadly enough, I identified with it on too many things though. It was above all things a comedy, but it also showed things and situations that I have been in and am still currently in... it was actually pretty eerie. I am definitely always in "The Friend Zone" and never seem to pull myself from it. Dammit but that movie made so much sense to me... but the only thing that detracted from it, from a reality stand point was the ending. Typical Hollywood happy "guy gets the girl" ending. Obviously that never happens in real life, otherwise I would be the happy guy. Oh well, other than that... I loved the movie and will be purchasing it when it becomes available. Damn, I mean honestly... my feelings about something have never been so perfectly portrayed in movie form... it was insane!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of the movie, but I am curious now.

--talam

Anonymous said...

Hehe, Cartman.

And yeah, it's eerie when movies hit my personality on the head too. 'Course, thems tend to be the messed up "Omigod tha's just plain insane!" kinda movies. :) Good times. Wait, no, not good times; crazy times! Hmm. Now I'm just rambling. Later!

-Erando

Anonymous said...

hey the comment that I have has nothing to do with the movie but Randy and myself noticed that pre-reg was finally open for the convention. We were talking about either going up on Thursday this year or on Friday. The hotel rate is $124 a night so we would be staying 3 nights insteed of 2. Just call me to let me know what you want to do my number is still the same. If you are wondering why I didn't call you I just want to say that I am just being way to lazy.
----Butternut/Cartman