Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Gingervitis

Okay, the other night at Ian's, I decided to dye my hair red... after Erin had suggested it. I have never had any hair color except my natural color, but at one point I bleached it really blonde, kinda like what I had when I was a kid. Anyhoo, Ian did the dye job, and good god... my hair is REALLY red. As soon as Ian sends me the pics of it, or I get a good digital cam, I will post pics seeing as how my webcam apparently doesn't think that colors are necessary. The only weird part is that I feel like a Ginger Kid... and the red hair really sets off my pasty pale skin... so I look even weirder than usual. Oh well, it was fun, and I like it, and have always wanted to change to an odd (for me) color anyway. I think next time I am going to do a more extreme color though, like bright freaking anime red (which I really have ALWAYS wanted to do) or ice blue or something... in either case, if I do it... of course I will post pics of it too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks spiffy. :) We'll be Ginger together! I think the next time I dye my hair, I'm going to use the same type we used on your hair. It's a nice color.

-Erando