Monday, October 31, 2005

MySpace

I generally can't put my thoughts into many words these days, nor do I have alot to say being that I am confused as to my place in life at the moment. I haven't checked this for quite awhile, mainly because I am somewhat obsessed with MySpace at the moment. Until I either choose to continue updating this, or start using the MySpace blog thing, you should probably keep up with my spot on myspace for the time being. If I do decide to use this for blogging, which is more likely, being that it is quite a bit prettier... I will let you all know on here AND on my myspace page. Anyway, here be the link: http://www.myspace.com/saegiru

Thanks for reading folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. That looks like the Facebook insanity that so many college students are obsessed with. How'd you come across it?

-Ear

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, your still alive! I was begining to wonder, and thought of giving up on checking your site. Glad to see that you are o.k.

Saegiru said...

Oh yeah, btw... myspace time is gone... it sucks and just makes me annoyed, so pure blogging on here for the forseeable future!