Friday, April 01, 2005

Okay, seriously.

Okay, had a pretty interesting day today. I was going to lunch and when I got to my car, some old couple were loading some lame-ass concrete lawn statue into their big ass red truck parked next to my car. WHY they weren't putting it into the bed of the truck, I don't know... but whatever. So they are blocking the path to my driver door, so I decide to walk around the front of my car and get in that way... as I get closer, I notice they are having some trouble getting the thing in their truck, so I decide I am going to offer to help. Well, right as I was getting ready to ask if they needed help... the old lady loses control and falls against the open door of the truck and it FREAKING hits my beautiful car door and leaves this big ass scuff mark! WTF!? I mean seriously, why did that have to happen? I love this car so much... and lame ass people or things keep fucking leaving scratch marks and shit all over it! So anyway, I am basically taken over by shock and rage, and the old lady is like... "Oh... is it okay? It didn't hurt it did it?" And I was like, well YEAH... I am going to need your insurance info! So the old guy gets out his card and I try to find a pen or something, but of course can't... so I have to ask the guy for one, which I kind of think is funny... :) So I take his info down and called progressive and that old moron is going to pay for my door to be fixed... I mean WTF. Every car I have had before this, I never had a single problem with things happen to scratch it... but of course the one car I totally love, has to keep getting its ass kicked by dogs, magnets, and old people! ARGH! So hopefully they bodyshop can fix it and make it look like new again... I am hoping.

On an unrelated note, did anyone see the PSP-Terry Schiavo South Park on Wednesday? It was supremely hilarious and I agreed with it for the most part. I don't know why ANYONE would want to be kept alive with a feeding tube... So if I ever am in a persistent vegetative state... my readers, you have my permission to let my sorry ass die! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! Sorry to hear about your car. :( I know you love it al lot. Hopefully all the bad karma will work its way out of its system soon. :)