Sunday, April 03, 2005

Customers suck.

Okay, so today I was on break, and waiting to check out, when a customer that I had helped earlier saw me and said "I need a game out!" Well, being as that i am not an electronics associate anyway, PLUS I was on break I said "Sorry, I am on break." Then the moronic guy got mad and said he wanted a game out now, then some other guy started saying the same thing! I said again sorry, I am on break... I don't know where the electronics associate is, and they said well, get some one over here... to which I said again, I am on break. Then they told me to get my manager over there... and I was like.. no, I am on break. Then finally the elec. associate came up and helped them... but still I mean, do I go to their jobs, wait for them to go to break and say "Come on, get your windex and paper towels... these jerk booths don't clean themselves!"? I mean seriously. Assholes!

On another note, I am going to see Sin City tomorrow at the matinee... so hopefully it will be as good as it looks. If nothing else, a scantily clad Jessica Alba will be worth the $3.50 ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omfg, that's too funny. :)