Thursday, April 20, 2006

No one cares but me.

Okay, seriously… this is good news in my opinion.  Sprint bought out craptacular Ubiquitel!  That is the shitty affiliate that owned the Sprint network in this area and others… basically what it means though(hopefully) is that I will soon have access to unlimited roaming with my Sprint, instead of the crappy $5/mo for 50 roaming minutes!  Woot.  Anyway, I am fairly happy with this news, so I had to post about it.  Also, I like to have a readily available link somewhere easy to find.

Full Story:

http://www.cellular-news.com/story/17053.php

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Happy Birthday to Dr. Coole!
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Saegiru said...

Thank you very much. :) Makes me feel good that people remembered!