Saturday, January 07, 2006

Couple of things.

Okay, nothing major, but if you look to the right, you will notice there is a nice happy TiVo link and image over there. I felt since I have a TiVo sticker on my window at home, and on the front windshield of my Prius, it was only fitting to have a nice linked one here on my blog. ^^

Secondly, I also have a Flickr account now, and my photos can be found here. Nothing exciting much there yet, nor do I promise there ever will be, BUT if you are interested in seeing ALL the photos I took of Grandma's House, feel free to take a look. I also have a few other random things in there too.

Anyway, till next time, boo yah!

6 comments:

Kozzuth said...

Awesome photos man. However, the keyboard looks to be kinda frail...

Saegiru said...

True, but damn isn't it a nice concept? :)

Kozzuth said...

Indeed!

Anonymous said...

I spent a little too much time looking at the pics. It was a nice reminder of how things were.

Saegiru said...

That being the case, there is not really such a thing as spending too much time. :)

Kozzuth said...

Indeed, however, too much of a good thing is always bad... ((too deep???))