Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SPEED!

Okay, as most of you know, I am moving to Jasper. I am really freaking excited, and I just can't stop thinking how awesome it is going to be to have broadband again. I originally was going to go for Insight's 6mbps deal, but it was going to cost too much to be worth it, so I am going with the 4mbps deal now WITH cable for just 65 bucks. It is a pretty good deal. Anyway, regardless that I have had dial up... I consider myself to have been without internet for about 4 months now, so it will be nice to have insane speeds again, even if I have to wait till Tuesday, so boo yah.

On a secondary note, I am planning on getting a full-size bed when I move too... I am tired of having just a twin bed, and I don't really know why. I generally don't need more room by myself, so it must be to share with the mad amounts of females I will be getting when I move. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Anyway, it will be nice to feel a bit more "grown up" with a decent size bed anyway, twin beds just scream child/teen to me. PLUS I believe I am actually going to buy sheets and such for my new bed, so for the first time in a long time, I will have a real looking bedroom, rather than an unused guest room for the family member you don't like-looking room.

On a tertiary note, Kade will be helping tomorrow after 2pm hopefully, although I will have to drive to Vincennes to pick him up, and by 2 I think I will have the larger portion of my things moved over there. Anyway, I will probably take pictures of the place, or rather I want to take pictures, but will be too lazy to actually take them. If I happen to take any though, they will go up on here at some point, yet another task hinging on my ability to not be lazy.

Unrelated at all, I was reading through Wally World Life again the other day, and it continues to be hilarious. If you haven't read it yet, I recommend it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and I thought you were moving closer to the weekend. I had been planning on running down Thursday/Friday to help. Now I feel like an ass. :(

-talam

Anonymous said...

Your Google banners were telling me to buy cat condos and scratching posts. Actually, thinking about cats, how is yours going to react to the car trip to Jasper? Let's hope Yuffy doesn't respond to it like Kitty!

-Erando

Anonymous said...

Ok, I don't know how i missed the Kade link the first time, but WTF! When did Kade become a suicide girl?

-talam

Saegiru said...

Muhahaha, I hoped someone would notice that link. I was actually wanting to put up the Happy Kade Page as the link, but couldn't find it... so I searched for "Happy Kade" on google, and that was like the 3rd link, and I thought it seemed appropriate :)
As for Yuffie, can't take her with me unfortunately, too much non-refundable pet deposit plus 50 more per month on rent. :/

Anonymous said...

http://slantedminds.com/kade/

-talam