Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My new job!

Well, I am at my new job today... where I have full internet access while working. YAY! Seeing as how it is quite boring at the moment, I thought I would throw a quick post up just to let people know I still exist. Woot.

On a separate note, I am currently playing two MMORPGs off and on now, WoW still being one, and I recently got into City of Heroes. It was only 20 bucks at Wal-Mart, and I had heard quite a bit of good stuff... PLUS the ability to be a superhero is just a damned cool concept by itself anyway. So I quite enjoy CoH right now, it is surprisingly fun, although not that deep. The greatest part of it is the insane amount of things you can do to create your character, and you can actually make a truly unique looking character... unlike most MMORPGs. My favorite character thus far I have created is a Mutation Blaster called Jigowatt with (surprise) electrical powers. I will post a pic eventually of his greatness... but for now I cannot being that I am at work. Well that is it for now, I think I will go stand around and hope for someone to come in so I can sell them a phone. BaWoot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit you posted!!! Glad to hear you are having fun and still an MMO addict. I take it the trip to Colorado went ok?

Saegiru said...

Yeah, it went "okay", but suck ass at the same time, since I came back about a week earlier than planned... i'll tell a bit more in a further post