Monday, March 28, 2005

Half-Life 2 is the lord.

So I started playing Half-Life 2 yesterday after finally buying it... and all I can say is HOLY SHIT. I mean seriously, this game so far freaking rules so much more than the first... and I have barely begun it. The physics engine in it makes for some fun puzzle solving, and I just got the gravity gun which lets me pick big things up and throw them at enemies... which all I can say is "sawblade + high velocity + zombie thing = FUN!" ^_^ On an unrelated note, I keep reading through my Love Hina mangas in random orders, and still love reading them. PLUS the PSP just plain rules... I just need to get myself a nice 1gig memory stick duo and start converting dvds to the mpeg4 format that the PSP reads so I can take my movies with me and watch them during my lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halflife 2 is pretty to look at. That's all I know about the game. :)